Our church dedicates two Sunday mornings of the year to not just go to church, but to be the church. We volunteer for different projects around town and some projects at the church. Our hope is to make a difference for people who lack the resources to do the work on their own or to multiply our "manpower" with some existing worthy projects. Our goal is to make a significant difference in our community and together we can!
Check out a video of our past projects below!
Please contact us if you are interested in helping in the next Project One or have an idea for a project!
Some of our past projects include:
- Boys & Girls Club - Help with various projects around the Club.
- Car Care Clinic -We will be hosting a Love INC car clinic at The Journey and checking basic items on cars. Some people with vehicle maintenance experience are needed, but not a requirement for all.
- Church Projects - Help move chairs, build shelves, clean nursery toys, thaw a freezer and more!
- Creative Ministry - Help make necklaces out of yard that will then be sent to the mission field to speak love into others’ lives.
- Cooking Meals - Come help cook meals that can be taken to others in need.
- Craig Beautification - We will be getting the Victory Way Garden (Victory Way and Finley Lane) ready for Winter.
- Moffat County School District Clean-Up - We will be cleaning up all the grounds for the schools in the district.
- Nursing Home Encouragement - Bring joy and caring to the residents of the nursing home. Talk with the residents, eat donuts, and spend time with them Sunday morning.
- Words of Encouragement - Come and write encouraging words to those in our community and nation and to people supported by Voice of the Martyrs.
- Wood Cutting & Splitting - We will be cutting and splitting wood at the Love INC lot and cutting down trees just outside of town. We need some sharp chainsaws with qualified operators and numerous wood carriers.
If you would like to help support this project financially, please simply write "Project One" in the memo line of your check, or place your donation in an envelope marked "Project One". Thank you for the huge difference you are making in our community!